- The 5th century BC Temple of Zeus
- The Ancient Stadium and Archway
- 3rd century BC Palaestra
- The statue of Hermes Praxiteles in the archaeological museum
Ancient Olympia is the most important athletic, religious and political centre of the ancient Greek world. Here, your top-rated guide will let you into the secrets of the temples, the training area and the original stadium where the Olympic Games were born and held for centuries. The visit of the archaeological Museum of Olympia is also not to be missed, as it holds world-class masterpieces and treasures like the breath-taking statue of Hermes and the infant Dionysus, by Praxiteles
- Professional Licensed Guide
- Entrance Fees to Sites
Price Does Not Include:
- Anything not mentioned above
Shared Tour will operate with a min 10 – max 20 participants. In case the required number of participants is not fulfilled you will be notified at least one week prior to the date of your excursion and be refunded or offered private option at extra cost.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Sunglasses, Hat and Sun Cream
- Your personal bottle of water – we encourage you to limit consumption of plastic bottles
- Your Camera & Smile
We would like to share with you our passion for the area by organizing quality tours to explore the unique beauty of Athens and to create memories of a lifetime.
As the tours are optional, we need to be proactive, so we manage to book high quality vehicles and the most expertise guides.
The closing date to proceed with your booking is 1 week prior to the event date. After the above-mentioned date, the confirmation of your reservation will be subjected to availability.
- Until 7 days prior to the event, no cancellation fees will apply.
- From 6-4 days prior to the event 50% cancellation fees will apply.
- From 4 days prior to the event and onwards, 100% cancellation fees will apply.
The tours are subject to changes due to site restorations, weather, heavy traffic or other conditions. Should sites or museums be closed on our visiting days, alternative visits will be offered instead.
Need help booking? Do you want a tour for a bigger group? Talk to us!
Saturday, 6th April @ 10.00 am, Saturday, 6th April @ 12.00, Sunday, 7th April @ 10.00 am, Sunday, 7th April @ 12.00